Friday, December 4, 2009

Chopping Up for a Cause


As a creative outlet, I started an online business called Buffalo T-shirts. I sell Buffalo themed, limited-edition graphic tees and other stuff-specifically posters at this point. I have one poster design that I had printed in limited quantities and sales have been pretty steady-no complaints. This week, I'm participating in the Artists in Buffalo Open Studio sales event and am setting up shop at Gilda's Club WNY. 20% of all sales goes directly back to Gilda to support her cause. I have a vested interest in the Club as it was a great help to a loved one as she kicked cancer's ass a couple years back...she absolutely loved Gilda's Club-they really know how to help take your mind off your struggle and thats an absolute great thing–a true gem for the city.
Anyhoot, I wasnt sure what kind of space I had and was concerned I couldnt display all three poster colors, so I chopped the three up and created one poster so people could see the color combos I had to offer. I had no idea people would love what I did. So there you have it-accidently on purpose-I'm on to something. I'm offering these chopped up posters only at Gilda's club. Ill frame it for you for $60 bucks and ship it (or drop it off) FREE by Dec. 23rd. They're pretty cool, right? Oh, you can also pick up the regular posters at Gilda's too. One for $20, 2 for $35 (any combo tee/poster).

No comments:

Post a Comment